Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Look, New Blogshop, New Business ^_^

Assalamualaikum....

hello everybody....today i've taking my life 1 step ahead....now i'm trying to do something that have been on my mind for almost 1 year...i'm doing business now guys!!!!!!!!!!

okay, i'm super excited...

PRESENTING DRESS MY EYES !!!!!!!


where you can dress your eyes beautifully.....


and...

this blog has completed.....see my new header???? loving it more whenever i see it....OMG!!!!! what happen to me??? adoring my work until i can't breath???? okay, that's lying....teeeheee~

but, i'm very satisfied with my work....it's a hard work okay...i'm just a beginner and i learn almost everything by myself...of course internet helps me a lot...also, whoever i throw my question at, they answer it greatly :)
thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also,

don't forget to order your lens ok....i recommend this lens because i am the customer too.... ^_^


2 comments:

Redbloodsnow said...

LAWA² JE LENS NURNA JUAL. SYGNYERRR DILLAH X KASIK AKAK PAKAI LENS. KLO TIDAK...JENG JENG JENG...HEHE

Nurna said...

haha...jeng...jeng...jeng....akak pujuk2 r die sket...kasi bermadu nye pujukan...wahahaha~ <--budak x senonoh keje menghasut...haha~

Related Posts with Thumbnails